When discipline aims at quick fixes to the behavior, it tends to be short-sighted, random, punitive, and unpredictable.
Kids feel confused, and even emotionally unsafe, because they never know what to expect. And when their brains feel unsafe, they rarely learn what you want them to learn.
But when parents learn to discipline with a grace-filled, long view in mind, their kids develop identity according to God’s grace and truth.
When you complete the course you’ll learn:
- Four key messages that will shape what your children believe about themselves in a way that make them WANT to behave better.
- To communicate these four powerful messages in ways your kids can’t miss.
- How to respond with confidence (not confusion) when your kids act up.
Small Group Leaders:
Purchase a license based on the number of households in your group. As the leader, you will receive an email with the following:
- Leaders Guide, with tips on how to run a small group.
- Style Guide, with a promotional video, poster, and images to help you market The Power of Questions small group to others.
- Workbook – Everyone in your group needs a copy of the workbook. You can download a PDF and then print it. Or, if you prefer, you can purchase printed copies here and have them mailed to you. They are sold in packs of 5 for $55 (in the United States only).
- Registration Link for Group Members – This link prompts members to register for the class (for free) and has them set up their own account on the community website. They will have access to all the videos and content for the course, even after your class has finished meeting.