Discipline That Connects With Your Child’s Heart – Book

$17.00

The discipline of misbehaving children can be hard and overwhelming. When you apply the principles of Discipline That Connects With Your Child’s Heart, you’ll feel empowered to confidently lead your child and connect with them in a more meaningful way.

Free shipping on all orders to the United States!

Category: Tags: ,

Kids grow up really fast. The time you have with them is precious. You don’t want to waste one more minute of it stuck in bad cycles of power struggles, anger, and disrespect. Or constantly feeling like you’re nagging, arguing, and punishing. None of that makes for good memory-making moments. Learn a better way in Discipline That Connects With Your Child’s Heart.

Did you know that the way we deal (or don’t deal) with our kids’ misbehavior shapes their beliefs about themselves, the world, and God? Therefore it’s vital to connect with their hearts–not just their minds–amid the misbehavior.

With warmth and grace, Jim and Lynne Jackson, co-founders of Connected Families, will equip you to navigate behavioral issues with love and authority.

In Discipline That Connects With Your Child’s Heart, you will learn:

• Practical ways to communicate messages of grace and truth
  • How to discipline in a way that grows wisdom in your child
  • How to keep your relationship strong, not antagonistic

Discipline is more than just a short-term attempt to modify your child’s actions; it’s a long-term investment to help them build faith, wisdom, and character for life. When you discover a better path to discipline, your whole family will benefit.

Reviews for Discipline That Connects With Your Child’s Heart:

Discipline That Connects With Your Child's Heart Customer Reviews

“Hands down the best parenting book I’ve come across. It’s not just helping me become a better parent, but it’s strengthening my relationship with Christ. Couldn’t recommend this book more.” – Caitlyn

“This is quite possibly the best parenting book I have ever read! Helpful for any parent. Invaluable guidance that has helped me with my biological and foster children.”  – K. Palmer

“GET THIS BOOK! Well laid out, thoughtful, instructive; I loved everything about it. It never made me feel guilty or ashamed of my shortcomings but rather encouraged me to try a different approach and love my kids no matter what. I recommend this book to every mama I know!” -HonestlyMommy

“I can hardly even describe why this book is so excellent. The authors provide real-world examples that you can actually apply in your home. They never shame parents into feeling like they are horrible at parenting. Instead, they encourage parents to celebrate their small successes, rather than focus on where they failed. I cannot recommend this book enough. If you are looking for a faith-based way to connect with your child/children and truly understand their tiny hearts, this book is for you.

Even if you are not a Christian, I believe the principles in this book apply to everyone, I can personally say that this book has changed my home for the better. I am slow to anger (most of the time), do not take things personally, and take the time to understand where my son is coming from when he acts out. It has improved our relationship tremendously! If you are on the fence about this book, please do yourself a favor and get it. You will not be disappointed!” – Trisha P

“This book is really great! I had heard the authors on a podcast and was really intrigued. This book has really put it all together for us and connects our parenting with our faith. It helps you to build connections with your kids and really focus on helping to teach your children the skills that they need, not just yelling at them to stop something, but pausing to get calm, then approaching the child with empathy and correction. The author is also an occupational therapist shows she brings in great wisdom about the sensory needs of a child.” – Amazon customer

Read more customer reviews here. 

Consider enrolling in our Discipline That Connects With Your Child’s Heart online course!

This course will walk you through the four key messages in the Connected Families Framework for Parenting.

1. You are SAFE with me.
  2. You are LOVED no matter what.
  3. You are CALLED and CAPABLE.
  4. You are RESPONSIBLE for your actions.

Learning the principles in both the book and the online course will further cement your learning!